Experience Gyokuro Matcha
Before whisking, the Chasen acts as a bamboo brush to incorporate all of the loose powder remaining on the sides of the bowl.
Creating an “M” motion, the Chasen is used to break down the powder to be fully integrated into the hot water.
As the speed of your wrist motion increases, notice the natural froth begin to nestle on top of your matcha.
- To wash Chasen Whisk, gently rinse under warm water.
- Hand-pick any residue that can be removed.
- No soap is required - simply cleanse and purify the delicate bamboo with your two hands.
- Wipe the whisk dry by using a chasen stand.
- Store in a place with a dry-cool temperature.