WE DID OUR RESEARCH AND ASPIRE TO AWAKEN YOU WITH OUR TRUTH AND INSIGHTS
1. - Family farms are being taken over by mass-producing franchises.
2. - Most big-named brands blend different quality matcha from different regions to market it as their own.
3. - Store-bought bottled green tea has little to no actual nutrients nor antioxidative properties.
4. - Regular matcha drinkers have 35%~40% higher metabolic rate than those who don’t drink matcha.
5. - Matcha has 70mg of caffeine, while coffee contains 163mg. (acceptable caffeine intake → 200~300mg/day)
6. - Samurais drank matcha to keep their minds sharp and energized throughout drawn-out wars
Different types of Japanese Green Tea
LOOSE LEAVES vs MATCHA
LOOSE LEAVES and MATCHA come from the same Camellia Sinensis plant, but are completely differentiated from the way it's processed,
to its form of ingestion.
* All of our products, both Loose Leaves and Matcha, are certified :
Organic | Non-GMO | Vegan | Gluten-Free | JAS
CAN YOU DISCOVER ANYTHING AS PURE AND BENEFIT-PACKED AS OURS?
We visited multiple farms while looking to source our matcha, until we found a farmer that cared as much about the product he was creating as we do. As one of our five core values states, Purity - we strive to provide only the highest quality matcha on the market. That having been said, we always enjoy finding other brands that care just as much about providing high quality products, which is why we invite you to share them with us!